YUNEEC H520 DRONE
Hexacopter for professional use
Built for industrial use and
systems that allow for stable, precise flight, long focal-length lenses that
allow the sUAS to fly at greater distance from an object and data storage
that may be shared instantly from the ST16S Ground Station or delivered
directly in 4K/2K/HD video or 20Mp still images.
Reliable, stable and precise
is able to hold position, allowing the solution to fly even when a
manned inspection would be deemed unsafe. Exclusive flight
speed control offers slowest speed above stall flight for maximum
precision in challenging environments.
Hot-swap payload options
All of our E-Series cameras and the CGOET are hot swap-capable on our sUAS platforms, allowing for significant
time-savings through not requiring a power-down/restart of the UAS system. This also allows for consistency
of data-storage, rather than using multiple storage devices and locations. Whether it’s thermal imaging,
long focal length, or wide focal-length data capture, memory cards may be swapped from device to device.
- 20 MP 1-inch sensor and the latest H2 high speed image
- 4K resolution at 60 frames per second
- Ideally suitable for professional film applications, 3D
mapping/modelling and search and rescue
- 23 mm lens with low distortion
- included lens adapter ring threaded to fit 40.5 mm
standard ND filters
- 3-axis stabilized gimbal with a precision of +/- 0.02°
- 12 MP 1/2.3“ sensor
- 4K resolution at 30 frames per second
- Ideally suitable for inspection of cell towers, wind turbines
and other vertical assets
- 40 mm equivalent lens enables to capture important visual
details while maintaining a safe distance from the asset
- Thermal imaging and a low light dual camera
- High-value for Solar Inspection, Law Enforcement,
Fire Fighting, Search & Rescue and Construction
- The 1080p low light camera has 20x higher light
sensitivity than the human eye
- Low light camera alongside the thermal imaging
camera combine to overlay IR and RGB for a clean,
precise image. Capture infrared and video images
with identical positioning via a single flight plan
- Adjustable temperature detection
- Temperature measurement and display
- Various color spectra allow an accurate visualization of heat sources
Retractable landing gear
H520’s landing gear retracts out of the way to give
you a full, 360° view of the world to capture important
data in the field. Also Commercial, comprehensive
service packages are available separately.
Stay up-to-date with the YUNEEC UpdatePilot for the H520 with E90 camera. The app is
available on the Google Play Store and allows you to check and automatically update your
copter to the latest software version. After the app has been opened, WiFi and camera
have been selected, you can search for software updates with one click on the
"Check App Version" button and automatically download and install
the latest update if necessary. Make sure that the H520 is switched on.
Please note that the YUNEEC UpdatePilot can only be installed on the ST16S
and a micro SD card must be inserted in the camera to accomplish the updates.
Currently the YUNEEC UpdatePilot is only available for the H520 with E90 camera.