YUNEEC H520 WARRANTY
Yuneec's products and accessories are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of six (6) months from the original date of purchase. Yuneec’s sole obligation in the event of such defects during this period is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product at Yuneec’s sole discretion.
Except for such repair or replacement, the sale, processing or other handling of this product is without warranty, condition or other liability. Damage (including crash damage) resulting from use, accident, or normal wear and tear is not covered by this or any warranty.
Yuneec assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of this product. In no event shall Yuneec be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of this product or any of its parts. Please review the instructions carefully when using the products. Returns or replacements of parts and/or products may be subject to shipping, handling, replacement and/or restocking fees. Please see the warranty chart for further information.
- Warranty Chart
- These conditions must be met for warranty service
- Product must not be tampered, modified, or been serviced by an unauthorised individual.
- Product must have been used in a normal manner as described in the owner’s manual.
- Serial number, labels, and tamper stickers must be intact with no signs of alteration.
- A valid proof of purchase must be submitted. Receipt or sales invoice.
- Conditions and situations that are not covered under warranty
- Crash caused by non-manufacture defects.
- Damaged caused by anything but normal use as depicted in the user manual.
- Damaged caused by modification, or alteration of the product.
- Damaged caused by an unauthorised form of battery, or charger.
- Damaged caused by pilot error.
- Damaged caused by improper setup.
- Damaged caused by operating the unit in an unsafe environment.
- Damaged caused by bad weather.
- Damaged caused by using unauthorised replacement parts.
- Damaged caused by using a defective, or low charged battery pack.
The manufacture warranty covers all labour parts and return shipping.